Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Everywhere

As each day goes by, I'm noticing more bumps over my body. Some are painful, some are not. I've been noticing it more and more over the last week. I haven't told anyone except last night I told my husband. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. They are on my stomach, back, neck, head, legs, shoulders, everywhere. It's getting harder and harder to move. Every move is painful. I have the pain meds that help stop the pain, but movements in my body still hurt. To turn over, reposition, or just about anything else hurts. My left groin hurts so much now that I just lay down most of the day. I only sit up when I have to eat or drink. After that I go back to lying down.

I'm still waiting to hear from the dr in LA about the clinical trial. He has been on vacation and gets back today. I was going to call today, but I really wasn't in the mood for talking, so I will do that first thing tomorrow. Hopefully we can get my scans ASAP so that I can start the trial. The longer it takes, it feels like the weaker I'm getting. I want to be able to go there and not be so weak.

No comments: