Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oops! I did it again...

JK. Well, first and foremost I have to apologize to my gf Selina. She did call me on my birthday, I just missed her call. She left a message right before 5pm, right around the time I was leaving work and the same time Sebastian called. My phone is really wierd like that. Sometimes I don't hear it ring if I'm on it. Anyway, she called me on my birthday. I don't know how I thought she would forget??? I guess I was just a bit emotional.


I've been trying to post, but just haven't had the time.


So on Friday, Sept. 21, I had my pre-op with Dr. Kutner. Of course she went over the usual stuff, but then there was something else that caught me by surprise. After they remove my lymph glands, they are going to biopsy them. If there is a lot of cancer in them, they will do radiation to that area, if there is not, no radiation is needed. I hope there is not a lot of cancer in there! After my appt with Dr. Kutner, I had to go admit to the hospital. While the lady was questioning me, she asked me if I had been in there recently. I said yes, I just had a surgery last month. She said she thought my information sounded familar! When it was time to go, I told her I hoped I didn't have to see her again. She just smiled, because she knew exactly what I meant.

Sunday, September 23 - Sebastian and I woke up early and went to San Francisco to go shopping for my birthday. We got there around 10am, and of course the stores don't open until 11am. So we walked around a bit, and checked out the LUSH store, which opened earlier than the other stores :) So of course, right at 11am, we went to Macys. I bought some boots, crocs, pants and comfy jammies. I need a lot of jammies for after surgery. Then we went over to H&M & I bought some sweaters and a pair of sunglasses. I wanted to go to the Coach store, but we ran of of time. Really :) I went home and took a nap, because I had to go the the Justin Timberlake concert that night!

So Reanna, Paige & I went to the concert, and I loved it! I really don't care much for JT, but his concert was really good! I think that Timbaland did an awesome mix, and I liked his little tribut to Aaliyah too. It was much worth the wait...

No comments: