Friday, April 11, 2008

Flight Cancelled

Are you kidding me? My American Airlines flight to New Orleans was cancelled. Unfriekenbelievable. I just about died. I was so upset. I was crying. The last time that I'm getting out of town before surgery, supposed to meet up with my BE Addicts, and my flight was cancelled. After a few hours of searching, I found a flight on Southwest. I would miss the cocktail party, but at least I could hang out, see the Vagina Monologues, and have brunch with my fellow Addicts. So I AA to make sure that my return flight home was ok. Yep, I can use it, that flight is o.k. But wait a minute - they found me a flight on Delta! YEAH!!! It's still on! I'm still gonna miss my cocktail party, but at least I'll be in NO a little earlier!! WOOHOO, I'm going to New Orleans!!! I hope you all have a great weekend, cuz Sab & I are going to have a blast! And hopefully I'll get to catch up with Nancy, Rachel, Robin, Patrice & Cathy! I'll put up some pics as soon as I can.

No comments: