Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Lost Count

I went for my PET/CT scan this morning. I've done this so many times, I've lost count at how many this is. I'm praying the results are good and that I'll be back in Riverside for Halloween. I thought I would find out the results at the end of this week, but my appointment with my oncologist is next Tuesday. One whole week before I find out the results.

I've been getting out about every other day. It's weird. Some days are good, some are bad. I still haven't been able to fully recover and I never know what the day is gonna be like. I thought today would be a good day, and after my scan I got really sick and my body was aching. I got home and took some Tylenol, and my mom massaged my whole body. Every time she does that it relaxes me and helps the pain go away. What would I do without her?

1 comment:

Karisse said...

Hi there...
I found your blog...I'm a melanoma survivor and I just wanted to say hi. I was a stage 4 and now I'm about 6 months away from my 5 year remission mark! I'm not sure what your pet scans will show, but I'll keep you in my prayers. I've had so many pet scans and MRI's and VRI's and cat scans that I can't keep track either! Good luck.