Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a Nice Christmas

I had a nice quiet Christmas this year. Unfortunately Sebastian had to work, but Anna and Felicia had come over Christmas Eve, so on Christmas morning we all woke up to open presents! We all got really nice gifts. One of the highlights was Anna got Reanna the Wii, so early in the day she opened it and we played it. It was so fun, and harder than you'd think. I think it just takes some getting used to, plus I'm not that coordinated. By next week I'll be much better. After playing with the Wii, we just hung out and watched movies all day. When Sebastian got home he opened his gifts and not too long after Lori & Fred came over to visit for a while. Of course we brought the Wii out again and they played for a while too. I love that game, I don't know why we never got one sooner. It was getting late and both Lori & Sebastian had to go to work early the next day so we called it a night. It could not have been any better, I loved hanging out with family & friends.

The day after was not as good. I woke up at 8am and was nauseous as can be. Just a few minutes later I was throwing up. That continued all day long. I could not eat or drink anything. I took my nauseous medicine @ 5am, and it is supposed to last 8 hours, but obviously it did not work at all. So once again I could not take my pain medicine because it would not stay down. I was in pain all day long. My dad came over first thing in the morning, and I could not even see him for the first few hours after he got there. I was just in my bed resting. Around noon I was able to get out of bed and I went and laid down on the couch. I stayed there all day, just resting and sleeping. About 8pm the pain was unbearable, so I went back to my room. Sebastian gave me another nauseous medicine and I tried to take more pain meds. I still wasn't holding it down. Around 9:30 the pain was really bad, so I thought I'd try again. This time it stayed down. I was able to sleep through the night! Well, I do wake up every 4 hours to take more medicine. So far today I'm holding my medicine down, I think I'm gonna try and eat breakfast in a bit. Wish me luck, I'm hungry!!

No comments: