Friday, January 2, 2009

Jealous

Have you ever been jealous of someone? I will confess, yes. There have been times growing up and even being an adult that I was jealous of friends and families for one reason or another. I get jealous because some people have all of their family here in town, etc. Where as me, my immediate family is all over the place. I don't even have 1 family member in town. They have all moved away. But I must say, after the last few months of being ill and always having to have someone around to help me out, I have no reason to be jealous. My family has totally pitched in and are here for me 24/7. There is not a moment when I'm home alone. They work with each others schedules and re-arrange them if they have too. Am I still jealous? No. Lucky? Yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear you have someone with you every moment to help out. I do not know what I would have done when I needed my family and there was no one around. They are Angels in our lives as we are Angels for them in thier time of need.
I hope your feeling ok and that sometime soon we can see you and your mom at ladies night.
Hugs
Linda