Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Emotionless

I have gone thru so much this past month and am a bit shocked that I really don't have much emotions for the bad news I got from Dr. Kwong last night. I have always feared the cancer spreading to my brain, because I know that the outcome is very rarely good. I have feared it more than spreading to my liver. But when I got the news last night, I kinda already knew it, and I thought that hearing it would be bad, but for some odd reason, I just took it in. I don't know if it's because it hasn't sunk in yet or what, but this is not the reaction I would have expected from me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand being emotionless after all you have been through I am praying that the Clinical Trial comes quickly and that you can tolerate it. I am excited to have ladies night with you and your mom tomorrow..
hugs

Alisa said...

I just wanted to wish you good luck on your treatments. I have been following your blog, our initial diagnosis and treatments were around the same time. I am so sorry your cancer came back! Anyway, Im sending you positive thoughts and lots of love.

christina said...

I think about you everyday.Sorry I haven't called in a little while. I know right now you mst be getting a lot of calls, and I know you need your rest.I just want you to know how much I love you Auntie Linda,love Christina

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I wanted to tell you that I am praying for you and your family.