Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Holiday Weekend is Over

It has kinda been one busy week. I have had a few more friends and family over than normal. I think it has been because a lot of people have been home for the holiday. I guess that's a good thing! It's been nice having a steady stream of people. I've also been been getting a good amount of time for sleep. Which has shockingly come in really handy. The extra sleep has been really helpful.

And I'm really appreciating hanging out with my friends more & more. What I like is that every one is stopping by for a variety of reasons. I want you to come by for what you want, first and foremost. Some just want to come and chat and say hi and keep the conversation's lighthearted. Others want to come and get a little more emotional and mourn a bit. Me, I'm here for you for all of that, o.k. You just come and be who you want to be, and I'll just be the same ol' me that I've always been, o.k. Or at least I'll try to be. But as for now, it's been a long day and I do need to get some zzzzzzzzz's.

1 comment:

Kate Burton said...

It always strikes me as interesting that when we are the "patients" we adjust to the needs of the visitors. It's not something I expected but that's the way it works out. I hope your pain is in better control today and that you were able to sleep.