Sunday, February 22, 2009

How Could I Forget This?

OK, for those of you that know me, I mean really know me, know that I'm an addict. I'm an addict to these little containers that contain what many of us call sparkle crack. Yes, you got it. I have been addicted for about 5 years are so. So what exactly is this "sparkle crack?" you may ask. It is a container that contains several grams of glitter, glimmer, glimpses, sparkles, just about anything you can think of that covers your face with makeup. I first got addicted by a dear friend name Sonja about 10 years ago when she worked for the company selling me just on their 18-scented body lotion, and then she would stick in a pot or two of the make-up in there with it. After Sonja moved out of town, something got me into the makeup and I was instantly addicted. After learning more about the makeup, and finding online chat-rooms with ladies worse off then me, I became obsessed. I started to buy as much of it as I could. Then I started showing up at the mall when they would have specials, started getting makeovers, etc. Oh, then when I found out there was a customer cruise - I was there! I met a lot of cool ladies and kept in contact! Then just last year there was a weekend trip to New Orleans, LA that I could not miss. I of course made Sebastian come with me. We had a good time, if you scroll down to about April or so of 08 (I forget when) you made read about it. Anyway, point is I still chat with some of the wonderful ladies that I met last year and they were so kind. They put a call into CEO of the company, and she was so kind enough to call me at home! I was so excited to get a personal phone call from her. Thanks from all the wonderful girls that I met that have always been so kind to me! I must say, I am just so bummed that unfortunately that day was a bad day for me so I could not say much. But thanks to Leslie for the call and all of the BEautiful Addicts!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Exciting Linda!!!
I think that makes up for not seeing Celine maybe a little??? :)
You know all of your BE Sistahs love you!!!
{{{HUGS}}}
Patrice

Anonymous said...

Oh yea Linda!!!! I'm so glad she did. I'm still praying for you daily. {{{BIG (gentle) HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

HI LINDA & SABBY, WANT U 2 KNOW THAT MY PRAYERS GO OUT 2 THE BOTH OF U. I WANTED 2 VISIT U BUT DIDNT WANT 2 INTRUDE IF U WERENT UP 2 PAR. BUT, JUST LET IT B KNOWN THAT THE BOTH OF U ARE IN MY THOUGHTS DAILY. LUV U BOTH NORMA & KIDS

Anonymous said...

Linda,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you always ...
You are loved by so very many people ... you are
never alone, especially now.

The Tietgens Family

Unknown said...

Linda and family and friends,
I can honestly I have prayed every day for you all. I have only prayed this hard for one other person in my life, and that was my Rachel. I have asked her to be there with you all to be someone who can help give you peace and hopefully take away your pain. I pray not only for miracles though her and God, but also for your comfort and for the peace of your family and friends. I know this may not have any relation to the last post you have done, but I needed to let you all know that. May God be with all of you now and through all of your good and not so good times. You will all continue to be in my prayers daily. Linda, you are an angel to so many people. To your husband and your daughter and all of your other relatives and friends, you are blessed by this amazing woman, this amazing angel. Distance may keep us from probably from ever meeting, but it is of no matter. You all have been an inspiration to me and I am forever in your debt because of it. Peace and Love to you all.
~Rick

Dpawon said...

Very informative content material. And the information are helpful too. Thank you for posting this informative article.

layanan prasmanan jakarta

Prasmanan said...

Fantastic story. Thanks for taking the time to write all this. Articles that are very inspiring.
prasmanan murah jakarta