Saturday, February 21, 2009

Over a Year in the Works and I Missed It

The Celine Dion concert was over a year in the works, and I was unable to attend. As thousands got up and out of the house last night and attended yet another one of her sold out shows, I was home in bed doing absolutely nothing. It's not like she's my absolutely favorite artists, but she is someone who I have always wanted to see in concert. Oh well, just one more thing I'll miss.

I must stay that recently one of the most annoying things is not being able to find things on my own. I know where just about everything is, but I don't have the time, strength or energy to give the EXACT location. As much as direction as I give friends & family to find it, they still can't find it. I can't explain how frustrating that is. I also hate being bed-ridden. I wish that I could at least walk around my house just one time. I have no clue what the rest of my house looks like right now. I don't know if it's clean, dirty, filled with dog hair? Well, that I'd probably say yes :)

My pain is getting better. It's still up & down, but for the most part its down. That is a really good for now. I hope everyone has a good remaining of the weekend!