Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Packing My Bags

I'm packing my bags. I am going back to Riverside in the morning. I check in @ Dr Gailani's office at 2pm tomorrow. Another round of Advanced Bio-Chemotherapy. Since this is my second time, I kind of already know what I'm in for. The only thing that scares me is that this time will be much worse, because I haven't even recuperated from my last visit. I'm now getting out and doing a few things, but still very limited. I have others do things for me as much as possible. Bending down to pick things up is a chore. And now that I'm feeling better, I'm gonna go get loaded up with medicines again. But as all the doctors have told me, and Kathie even re-iterated today, I'm young and my body can handle it. I am strong and will get through these treatments, no matter how rugged it is. There is no wi-fi at the hospital, so there will be no updates until I get home, unless Sebastian or Reanna want to do it.

I hope you all have a fabulous week/weekend. I know I will! Forgettable, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Selina

Anonymous said...

The Latina Y Amigas will be thinking of you and we wish you the best that can be I know it will be hard but as they say you are a strong woman.. We miss you and cant wait for you to get back and join in on Thursdays

Hugs to you