Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blow Out

We left town early in the morning, 4am to be exact. We stopped around 7am to grab a bite to eat and then headed over the grapevine. I was awake and talking to Sebastian, and watching the road. All of a sudden it sounded as if we hit something, but I didn't see anything, so I ask if it was a tire? He started to slow down and see, and the car got shaky. So we knew. Yep. We had a blow out. Luckily there were not too many cars around. We pulled over and waited for AAA to come out. It's scary on the side of I5 with all of the diesels driving by! We waited about 30 minutes, but once they were there they were fast. The funny thing is we didn't take our Mercedes because I blew a tire one time by hitting a small pot hole. Low profile tires blow easy. So all week Sebastian contemplated what car we should take. He kept saying, let's take the Explorer, it's safer. Proved us wrong. At least we made it here to Riverside safe.

No comments: