Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Adventures of Thelma & Louise

This morning Sebastian, Reanna & I went to visit my cousin Chrissy in Long Beach. We got to see her cute little home, and meet Teddy, her adorable dog. Teddy ~ if you're reading this, we can't wait for you to come & play with Peanut and Butter. We hung out at her house for a bit, mostly so I can hang out with Teddy. He is such a flirt, he tried to kiss me right in front of Sebastian. Then we had to part ways and leave Teddy behind. We went and ate lunch at Famous Dave's. Yummy. It was really good. After Famous Dave's, we headed over to the Aquarium. It was really nice and the weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. I really missed holding hands & kissing Sebastian today. But today was not about me! Since Chrissy is not married yet, I agreed to share Sebastian with her today. Wait, let me re-write that. Not that she's not married yet. She's not married, period. We saw the sharks, stingrays (and Chrissy got her chance to sting one back, twice!), eels, seals, and much much more. Bummer that the otters were sleeping. It would've been nice to see them swimming around. But who am I to complain, when you tired, you need to rest. From someone who knows. It took longer than probably most people, because we had to stop & sit for a bit. But it was good because we got to talk and hang out a bit. After the aquarium, we called it a day, and I got my husband back ;)

I talked to Lori today, and she checked my messages at home. I will be admitted Monday. I know it's crazy, but I can't wait.

No comments: