Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thanks Amy K.

I just wanted to say thank you to Amy for all of your support. I got home from the hospital on Sunday, and Monday I saw there was a card from you (and others, thanks all) and I was too tired to open it. On Tuesday I mustered enough energy to open the card (doesn't sound that hard, but it really was) and it took me a minute to see what it was. It was the most beautiful card ever. I just started crying right there at the table. I could not control myself. You can see the scan below (just the cover). I can't tell you how much that card meant to me. Thanks Amy, you are truly a wonderful friend. Words cannot express my gratitude for you, even though you yourself have your own circumstances to deal with. Sometimes I wonder how I lucked into the best set of friends, family. Thanks to all for supporting my family & I during this time.

No comments: