Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Such a Sop!

So when my sister Maria finally arrived at my house, we both started crying uncontrollably. It makes me think of how true the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Neighbors must've thought someone died the way we clung onto each other and hugged and cried. It has been really great hanging out with her, and to top it off my dad came down to visit also.

Last night, the Latinas Y Amigas stopped by and dropped off tons of food for my family & I. Right on time too. I was just scouring the fridge for dinner. The spaghetti hit the spot. Thanks to whoever made that. Yum Yum. I'm sure the rest of the food will be just as good in the days to come.

I also got a beautiful email from Amy this morning. Her words always bring me to tears. I truly have been blessed with good friends.

On a medical note: I have a do another PET scan (platinum club here I come) and CT before I can go back to Dr. Gailani's office. Plus my white blood cells are down, which are expected, so I have to go do more blood work today. I have also been extremely restless and my speech is really slurred. So I stopped some of my nausea medicine, and Dr. Kwong had me stop it all. It has been 24 hours, and it's still a little slurred. So now I'm going to get a brain scan, just be on the safe side. Luckily my nausea is good.

No comments: