Friday, June 20, 2008

Let the Calls Begin

We have had a few days to get acclimated to the news we heard on Tuesday. We are in much better spirits. I know many of you are concerned and have sent me e-mails. Some I have replied to, and many I haven't had time to. I feel we are equipped to start taking phone calls if you would like to call. Please keep in mind we may not be able to answer or return every call. Just keep trying (with a considerable amount of time in between).

I talked to my sister Maria today. For 2 hours. (So keep in mind it can be emotionally draining and I can't take too many calls in one day, especially if I give you that much undivided attention, I still have my family & dogs to deal with at home). I miss her so much. I know I write that all the time. But I truly mean it. I got the sweetest email from her daughter the other evening. She told me how she always looked up to me. Why? I don't know. And after talking to Maria, I realized how much I have always looked up to her. She is so special. And she doesn't even know it, or believe it. But she is. She is embarrassed for me to go to her house. Because it probably won't be as nice as mine. But I don't look at those things. Well, I do.. lol.. but I don't care about those things. She has never had the material things that so many others do. But that does not make her who she is. You don't need the material things to have love in your heart. And her heart is so abundant, and she is so giving and self-less. I remember way back when I had Reanna, 3 weeks early. I hadn't had my baby shower yet, and we had nothing at home. Her & Jerry went shopping before we got home from the hospital and bought me everything Reanna needed, and then some. She was more excited than I was. And she is the same with Tai. She loves that little girl more than life itself. I could go on & on about my sister Maria, and maybe a little later on I will! But I have some things to do. As soon as I hear from Dr. G and get any updates, I'll post it here.

Oh yes, several have mentioned that they have forwarded this. Please feel free to forward this website as you wish. I don't have a lot of peoples e-mails, so I missed a lot of people.

No comments: