Saturday, June 28, 2008

Riverside Here I Come

I got a phone call from Robin at Dr. Galani's office. My appointment in Riverside will be July 10th. I'll be admitted that day and should be able to leave July 15th, if all goes well. Both my dad and Sebastian will be coming down to Riverside with me. Guess when we are leaving ~ right after Sebastians sergeant testing! YEAH! He'll be in town for that, I'm sooo glad. I really do hope he makes sergeant. I have a lot of faith in my husband. He's such a good man, how can he not get it. He deserves it.

Last night I went with Reanna and my co-worker Jordan to Valley Med Center. Another co-worker of ours, Carolyn, has been in the hospital since Monday. She has been having severe back pain. She had a surgery 19 years ago, and it's problems have come back. Right now she's not sure what's going to happen, but I really feel for her. I know how hard it can be. Physically & emotionally. Now I know what it's like when people came to visit me in the hospital. It's different being on the other side. I just want to help her and take away her pain, and make her laugh, but laughing just brings her pain. I hope she gets better soon.

No comments: